Monday, April 3, 2023

My Spiritual Crying While Watching Live Telecast of Sri Hari's Aarti from Sri Badrika Ashram on 03.04.23


As soon as Om Swamiji blew the conch, I started sobbing gently. While He was singing the Aarti of Sri Hari Bhagwan in Sri Badrika Ashram and I was watching the live telecast in my home on 3 April, 23, my sobs turned into crying. During the whole period of singing glories of Lord Sri Hari, I was shedding tears along with loud sobs. The ever benevolent Ma Lakshmi is Mother Nature. Today, instead of scarlet red She was dressed in sea green. Like Nature, She nurtures all beings like a mother taking care of babies. She represents trees, plants, creepers, shrubs, herbs, pastures and all greenery in nature. She also appears as the sun, clouds, moon, river, lake, mountains and soothing breeze. She blesses everyone with wealth, prosperity, name and fame, good fortune, power, health, beauty and fertility. 

I was absorbed in the ever benevolent form of Ma Lakshmi, crying for Her motherly affection. As nature blesses us with uncountable things, I was asking Her to shower Her love in numerous ways on me. I was crying hard like an infant whose mother had not attended her for a long time. I was yearning for Her presence, Her love, Her affection, Her compassion, Her tenderness. All of a sudden, I felt a gentle touch on my head. Did She appear to bless me? 

My continuous loud cries aroused my mother in the adjacent room who was reading a book about Jim Corbette's adventures. She came to my room and gently put her right hand on my head, trying to soothe me, making me comfortable, convincing me that she would always be with me in my cries as well as my laughs.

I had always worshipped her as Ma Lakshmi! :)

1 comment:

  1. Jai Sri Hari, thank you for sharing this beautiful experience of divine connection. Your tears are a reminder of our innate yearning for Mother Divine's love and blessings. As Sri Ramakrishna said, "Cry to the Divine Mother with a real longing from your heart and She will come to you." And it seems true from your other posts. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete