Tuesday, April 4, 2023

My Spiritual Experience of Watching Live Telecast of Sri Hari Bhagwan's Birthday Celebrations from Sri Badrika Ashram


Tears welled up in my eyes as I mentally visualized my Guru - Om Swamiji and touched His Lotus Feet. I practice it every time as soon as He finishes the discourse without missing a single time. But today was a different experience. As I touched His Feet in my imagination, I also thanked Him for explaining astral travel in simple words. My emotions stirred up as He had blessed me with astral body experience on Aug, 21 which resulted in the emotional flow of salty water from my eyes. I experienced this on 04.04.23 while watching the live telecast of Sri Hari's Birthday Celebration from Sri Badrika Ashram.

Before Aarti was started my eyes were already overflowing with tears, wetting my not so chubby cheeks. As I looked towards Sri Hari Bhagwan, I felt that not only me but He was also crying and His chubby cheeks were wet with tears. 
"Oh my Bhagwan, Please do not cry." In my mind, I was repeatedly saying while trying to wipe the non-stop flow of tears from His Large Lotus Petal Eyes. I forgot to dry my face with a handkerchief. I was now focusing on His tears, wiping them as gently as possible with my soft hands. I felt immense pain in seeing His Face moistened with tears. And I cried more. 

I was crying, He was crying, we both were crying because we were not two but only One!   

1 comment:

  1. Jai Sri Hari, thank you for sharing this beautiful experience of oneness with Swami ji and Sri Hari. "Tears of joy are like pearls strung together with grace" - Sri Ramakrishna.

    ReplyDelete