“In a restaurant whenever I eat food, the first morsel of food is too hot that it burns sensitive skin of my mouth whereas the last morsel of food is too cold that it becomes difficult for me to chew it properly.” Mrs. ‘L’ said.
Do you also feel the same?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Date: 27.03.2010 Time: 10:30pm “Did you celebrate earth hour?” Mrs ‘G’ a school teacher and my known inquired. “Was it today?” Asked I, a pe...
-
In a garden, a signboard read as 'Do not pluck flowers'. It was fixed in the mid of a Lantana camara (Spanish Flag) bush. It grabbe...
-
Chameleon was struggling hard for its life. It fell in the septic tank and was trying to come out but slipped back because of the slippery s...
cool it! baby!
ReplyDeleteChandrika,
ReplyDeleteQuite possible as she must be talking not stop in between.
Take care
She is just being hinh nosed
ReplyDeletenope i dont ...
ReplyDeleteBikram's
I've burnt my tongue many a time with coffee, for I love it super hot.. but no cold food yet :)
ReplyDelete@ All : Thanks!
ReplyDelete