“How do you see yourself after 3 years?” A person who was studying management asked me.
Although my heart wants to get married and have a baby, my brain wants to have more than thousand blog buddies and publication of my novel yet my mouth only utters that I want to know the real name of Mago. I am damn curious to know what Ma and Go stand for.
Do you think I am reserved person who doesn’t tell secrets or I am chit-chatter who talks non-stop?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Date: 27.03.2010 Time: 10:30pm “Did you celebrate earth hour?” Mrs ‘G’ a school teacher and my known inquired. “Was it today?” Asked I, a pe...
-
In a garden, a signboard read as 'Do not pluck flowers'. It was fixed in the mid of a Lantana camara (Spanish Flag) bush. It grabbe...
-
Chameleon was struggling hard for its life. It fell in the septic tank and was trying to come out but slipped back because of the slippery s...
chit chatter who talks non-stop :)
ReplyDelete(everyday there is a new post)
what is a MAGO ?
ReplyDelete@ Harman : Thanks for reading it everyday. :)
ReplyDelete@ Deepa : I connect the link for all those who haven't read the previous post.
Thanks for reading it. :)
What i love about your blog posts is that you write so regularly and the posts are short
ReplyDelete"What's in a name? That which we call a rose
ReplyDeleteBy any other name would smell as sweet."
uh...this question is answered by your blog name...
ReplyDeletereserved + chit-chatter!!
MaGo=magnus gottås
...
why are people in hurry to marry..shit all my friends are either married or are eager to get married..
damn,..get a life people...
Chandrika,
ReplyDeleteNice way to keep your true feelings close to chest.
Take care
@ BK Chowla : Thanks! :) I love to write short posts!
ReplyDelete@ 63mago : :)
@ Sankoobaba and Jack : Thanks!