Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Mahamrityumjaya Mantra

"In ashram, they celebrated my birthday so nicely whenever I remembered it, a wave of happiness passed through my spine. You all wished me 'Happy B'day' in different languages. Everyone chanted Mahamrityumjaya Mantra for me for my good health, long life and prosperity. It was a great experience!" Ms. 'W' said.
"On that day, the sweets you distributed among all batch-mates were really very delicious." I told her. "Sorry, I couldn't write about the meditation course which I did later on and you asked me to write about that on my blog. In past couple of days, my laptop crashed a few times."
"Oh!"
"Oops! It crashed again." I said on phone with my eyes fixed on laptop screen on which all of a sudden blue, pink lines started appearing and thereafter everything disappeared.
"You should chant Mahamrityumjaya Mantra for your laptop." She suggested.
We together chanted ..
Om tryambakam yajamahe sugandhim pustivardhanam
urvarukamiva bandhananmrtyormuksiya mamrtat

No comments:

Post a Comment